- Face value of each note varies.
- Timelines vary widely with note investing.
- First Trust Deeds and 2nd Deeds have different investment approaches.
- Assistance and Recommendations given ONLY. The individual investor is responsible for his/ her outcomes.
- Note buyers assume all the risk of previous lender when purchasing non-performing notes. (e.g. the loan documentation history may be flawed, borrower may refuse to cooperate in either a modification or a foreclosure alternative and pursuing foreclosure may take much longer than expected)
- Intended work out strategies may not unfold or turn out as planned. Borrowers may have defenses and claims that can seriously delay a foreclosure, modification or payment plan, on the collateral and reduce the ultimate return to the loan buyer.
- Inventory is the responsibility of both the client and the N.A.P. JUI nor the N.A.P. are suppliers of notes.
- Jazz Up Indy is not a servicer.
Jazz Up Indy, LLC and it’s Note Assistance Program maybe acting as a debt collector attempting to collect a debt; any information obtained will be used for that purpose. However, if the debt is in active bankruptcy or has been discharged through bankruptcy, this communication is not intended as such and does not constitute an attempt to collect debt. Information provided by Jazz Up Indy, LLC or it employees is not to be interpreted as legal advice; Jazz Up Indy, LLC is not a law firm or a certified public accountant and does not hold itself out to be either. Jazz Up Indy, LLC and its employees attempt to provide general information/ideas on issues commonly encountered by Clients. Requests for legal or technical opinions should be directed to your attorney or accountant.
The N.A.P. reserves the right to refuse or deny entry into it’s program at any time and for any reason. If the program refuses a new client, they will be offered a full refund within 3-business days.
If you have a change of heart, please contact us by phone or email. You may request a refund within 3 days of payment. To obtain a refund, you must do this before midnight of the third business day. All refunds are subject to a $250 processing fee. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund. All refund request must be made by the firms primary contact.